Startup Nation, Meet Melody Wilding, LMSW!
Melody is a licensed social worker and coach. She helps female executives and entrepreneurs master the mental and emotional aspects of having a successful career and a balanced life.
Her clients are managers and leaders at places like Google, Facebook, HP, and Deloitte. She also helps entrepreneurs take bold steps to grow their businesses, like double their monthly income goal in a few weeks of coaching.
Melody is also the creator of The Media Darling Method, an online course that shows therapists how to reach more clients using PR and publicity.
- Melody comes from a family of entrepreneurs. She got her name because her parents ran multiple businesses in the music and entertainment industries.
- Melody is a Jersey girl born and raised. And she has the accent to prove it.
- While Melody loves connecting, she is an INFJ and dedicated to helping other introverted and highly sensitive therapists do business in a way that fits their personal style.
- What is Imposter Syndrome?
- How does it show up for clinicians?
- What are some ways to manage self-doubt?
Resources & Giveaway Goodies:
- Our Top Private Practice Resources That We Use & LOVE
- Join us on Melody Wilding’s previous podcast – How to Make Your Private Practice PR Ready
- FREE 5 Day Imposter Syndrome Course
- Book- “The Secret Thoughts of Successful Women” by Valerie Young
Meet Your Co-Hosts!
What’s up #StartupNation!?! We’re so excited you’re here. In case you’re new to our community, I’m Dr. Kate Campbell, LMFT (on the left) and my business partner aka “BP” Katie Lemieux, LMFT is on the right. We have a blast co-hosting the The Private Practice Startup podcast, where we inspire your private practice journey from startup to mastery. We both built our thriving, 6-figure full-fee private practices from the ground up and love working with ambitious mental health professionals across the globe who want to brand themselves and grow their dream private practice. Enter our Startup Nation Community now to get tons of awesome practice building ninja tips, trick, hacks, and resources!
Their platform lets you manage notes, claims, scheduling, and more. Plus, they offer amazing, unlimited phone and email support, so when you have a question they are there to help. Get two free months of TherapyNotes today, just use the promo code PPS when you sign up for a free trial at www.TherapyNotes.com.