Startup Nation, Meet Joy Harden Bradford, Ph.D.!
Dr. Joy Harden Bradford is a Licensed Psychologist and the creator of Therapy for Black Girls. Her work focuses on making mental health topics more relevant and accessible for Black women.
She has been featured in O, The Oprah Magazine, Huffington Post, Teen Vogue, and Essence. She lives in Lilburn, GA with her husband and two sons.
- Most of my new clients have found me from the podcast.
- Therapists hear about the directory on the podcast and potential clients hear about the directory on the podcast leading to fuller caseloads and more signups for me.
- Speaking opportunities from listeners of the podcast.
- Journalists solicit my opinion for stories they are writing from finding me on the podcast.
- A large and engaged community has formed around the podcast which means they are always giving me content and they love the show so they help me market.
Resources & Giveaway Goodies:
- Our Top Private Practice Resources That We Use & LOVE
- Therapy For Black Girls Directory
- Therapy For Black Girls Podcast
- Brad Pliner Episode 54 – 5 benefits of using cloud based EMR software for private practices
Meet Your Co-Hosts!
What’s up #StartupNation!?! We’re so excited you’re here. In case you’re new to our community, I’m Dr. Kate Campbell, LMFT (on the left) and my business partner aka “BP” Katie Lemieux, LMFT is on the right. We have a blast co-hosting the The Private Practice Startup podcast, where we inspire your private practice journey from startup to mastery. We both built our thriving, 6-figure full-fee private practices from the ground up and love working with ambitious mental health professionals across the globe who want to brand themselves and grow their dream private practice. Enter our Startup Nation Community now to get tons of awesome practice building ninja tips, trick, hacks, and resources!
There are many ways to keep your practice organized, but TherapyNotes is the best. Their easy-to-use, secure platform lets you not only do your billing, scheduling, and progress notes, but also create a client portal to share documents and request signatures. Plus, they offer amazing, unlimited phone support so when you have a question you can get help FAST. To get started with the practice management software trusted by over 60,000 professionals, go to TherapyNotes.com and start a free trial today. If you enter promo code PPS, they will give you two months to try it out for free.