Startup Nation, Meet Dr. Keely Kolmes!
Dr. Kolmes was a pioneer in the field of social media ethics for clinicians, creating a crowd-sourced and widely shared social media policy in 2010, using their 2009 twitter account to first publicize and disseminate it.
They are currently Vice-Chair of the California Psychological Association’s Ethics Committee and a Fellow of APA due to their work in digital ethics.
Dr. Kolmes also specializes in working with sexually diverse populations, including those who engage in consensual kink and consensual non-monogamy.
- Informed Consent: Google & Search Engines
- Multiple Relationships: Friending/following
- Confidentiality: Status Updates, tweets, blogging
- Testimonials: Yelp and other review sites
Resources & Giveaway Goodies:
- Our Top Private Practice Resources That We Use & LOVE
- 5 Hour CE – Digital & Social Media Ethics Course – Use Coupon Code PPS until December 2019.
- Brad Pliner Episode 54 – 5 benefits of using cloud based EMR software for private practices
Meet Your Co-Hosts!
What’s up #StartupNation!?! We’re so excited you’re here. In case you’re new to our community, I’m Dr. Kate Campbell, LMFT (on the left) and my business partner aka “BP” Katie Lemieux, LMFT is on the right. We have a blast co-hosting the The Private Practice Startup podcast, where we inspire your private practice journey from startup to mastery. We both built our thriving, 6-figure full-fee private practices from the ground up and love working with ambitious mental health professionals across the globe who want to brand themselves and grow their dream private practice. Enter our Startup Nation Community now to get tons of awesome practice building ninja tips, trick, hacks, and resources!
Their platform lets you manage notes, claims, scheduling, and more. Plus, they offer amazing, unlimited phone and email support, so when you have a question they are there to help. Get two free months of TherapyNotes today, just use the promo code PPS when you sign up for a free trial at www.TherapyNotes.com.