Startup Nation, Meet Amy S. Lasseter, LPC + Growth & Success Expert!
If you’re ready to breakthrough fear and successfully grow your business and practice, Amy is you’re girl!
She is a licensed therapist and mindset coach for high-achieving women who are ready to live more bravely and boldly while hitting their goals with a confident, steady stride.
- How did Private Practice Start up come to fruition?
- What has your partnerships made you realize about yourself that you didn’t know prior?
- How did you divide up the division of labor when it came to tasks when you first started PP Start-up?
- What has surprised you the most about PP Start-up?
- How did you approach financials?
- What is one piece of advice you’d give to someone else who wants to start a partnership/joint venture?
Resources & Giveaway Goodies:
- Our Top Private Practice Resources That We Use & LOVE
- Customizable, Attorney Approved HIPAA Form
- Amy Lasseter’s Podcast – 4 Steps to Shift Your Mindset and Create Clarity
- Marketing E-Course and Coaching
- Katie talks with Lisa Wozniak of Woz Marketing on Business Partnerships
Meet Your Co-Hosts!
What’s up #StartupNation!?! We’re so excited you’re here. In case you’re new to our community, I’m Dr. Kate Campbell, LMFT (on the left) and my business partner aka “BP” Katie Lemieux, LMFT is on the right. We have a blast co-hosting the The Private Practice Startup podcast, where we inspire your private practice journey from startup to mastery. We both built our thriving, 6-figure full-fee private practices from the ground up and love working with ambitious mental health professionals across the globe who want to brand themselves and grow their dream private practice. Enter our Startup Nation Community now to get tons of awesome practice building ninja tips, trick, hacks, and resources!
If you’re in private practice, you wear a lot of hats. And some of those hats are totally great. But some — like filing taxes and running payroll, for example — not so great. That’s where Gusto comes in. Gusto makes payroll, taxes, and HR actually easy for small businesses. Fast, simple payroll processing, benefits, and expert HR support all in one place. Gusto automatically pays and files your federal, state, and local taxes so you don’t have to worry about it. Plus they make it easy to add on health benefits and even 401(k)s for your team. So let them wear one of your many hats — you have better things to do. Listeners get three months free when they run their first payroll. Try a demo and see for yourself at gusto.com/pps.