Startup Nation, Meet Uriah Guilford, LMFT!
Uriah Guilford is a licensed marriage and family therapist, a group practice owner and the creator of The Productive Therapist, a virtual assistant company that serves private practice therapists. He is a technology nerd, a minimalist travel packer, a rock drummer and business development enthusiast.
- Learn how to build a team to execute your marketing & business plan
- Learn how to delegate effectively & automate your business systems
- Gain key strategies to work successfully with virtual assistants
Resources & Giveaway Goodies:
- Our Top Private Practice Resources That We Use & LOVE
- The Virtual Advantage Online Course
- Callers to Clients
- Clockwork – Mike Michalowicz
- The 4 hour Work Week – Tim Ferriss
- Brad Pliner Episode 54 – 5 benefits of using cloud based EMR software for private practices
Meet Your Co-Hosts!
What’s up #StartupNation!?! We’re so excited you’re here. In case you’re new to our community, I’m Dr. Kate Campbell, LMFT (on the left) and my business partner aka “BP” Katie Lemieux, LMFT is on the right. We have a blast co-hosting the The Private Practice Startup podcast, where we inspire your private practice journey from startup to mastery. We both built our thriving, 6-figure full-fee private practices from the ground up and love working with ambitious mental health professionals across the globe who want to brand themselves and grow their dream private practice. Enter our Startup Nation Community now to get tons of awesome practice building ninja tips, trick, hacks, and resources!
When it comes to keeping your practice organized, you want software that’s not only simple, but the best. We recommend TherapyNotes. Their platform lets you manage notes, claims, scheduling, and more. Plus, they offer amazing, unlimited phone and email support, so when you have a question they are there to help. Get two free months of TherapyNotes today, just use the promo code PPS when you sign up for a free trial at www.TherapyNotes.com.