Startup Nation, Meet Connor McClenahan!
Connor McClenahan is the co-owner of Cúpla Media with his twin brother Brendan. He created Cúpla Media after seeing how well his own videos did for his practice in Los Angeles. Connor has a doctorate in psychology from Fuller School of Psychology, and also loves cycling and camping with his wife and 3 boys.
1. Why should therapists use video marketing?
2. What stops therapists from doing video?
3. How do you write a script for your video?
4. Where do you use your video?
Resources & Giveaway Goodies:
- Our Top Private Practice Resources That We Use & LOVE
- A Therapist’s Guide to Video Marketing
- Take the headache out of video marketing. Use code – “KateandKatie” at check out to receive 30% off.
Meet Your Co-Hosts!
What’s up #StartupNation!?! We’re so excited you’re here. In case you’re new to our community, I’m Dr. Kate Campbell, LMFT (on the left) and my business partner aka “BP” Katie Lemieux, LMFT is on the right. We have a blast co-hosting the The Private Practice Startup podcast, where we inspire your private practice journey from startup to mastery. We both built our thriving, 6-figure full-fee private practices from the ground up and love working with ambitious mental health professionals across the globe who want to brand themselves and grow their dream private practice. Enter our Startup Nation Community now to get tons of awesome practice building ninja tips, trick, hacks, and resources!
Leave it to the experts at Brighter Vision. They will build your site, set up hosting, take care of all images, and SEO for $59 a month. That is seriously a steal! Click the link below to get your first month FREE. It’s a no brainer!!! https://www.brightervision.com/try/startup/