Startup Nation, Meet Danielle Kepler!
Danielle Kepler, LCPC is the founder and “head insurance guru” at Be Your Own Biller, LLC, where she offers consultation to business owners, solo practitioners, and non-profits local to Chicago and across the nation.
Be Your Own Biller’s mission is to empower clinicians and demystify the insurance credentialing and billing world so they do not need to hire a long-term credentialing or billing service.She co-hosts a podcast dedicated to insurance credentialing and billing.
In addition to consulting, she is a clinical therapist and has a private practice in downtown Chicago. She is paneled with over 30 private insurance companies/EAPs and does her own credentialing and billing.
- Insurance doesn’t pay well
- Insurance companies audit frequently
- More paperwork
- Credentialing process takes a long time
- Insurance doesn’t cover psychotherapy
Resources & Giveaway Goodies:
- Our Top Private Practice Resources That We Use & LOVE
- Facebook Group- Insurance, Credentialing, and Billing for Mental Health Clinicians
- Be Your Own Biller Products and Services
- 3 Ways to Grow a Successful Pro-Insurance Private Practice
- 3 Tips for Accepting Out of Network Benefits
- 3 Tips for Applying to Insurance Panels
Meet Your Co-Hosts!
What’s up #StartupNation!?! We’re so excited you’re here. In case you’re new to our community, I’m Dr. Kate Campbell, LMFT (on the left) and my business partner aka “BP” Katie Lemieux, LMFT is on the right. We have a blast co-hosting the The Private Practice Startup podcast, where we inspire your private practice journey from startup to mastery. We both built our thriving, 6-figure full-fee private practices from the ground up and love working with ambitious mental health professionals across the globe who want to brand themselves and grow their dream private practice. Enter our Startup Nation Community now to get tons of awesome practice building ninja tips, trick, hacks, and resources!
We put in 100+ hours of work, combed through the laws and ethics, and paid thousands of dollars in expensive attorney fees so you don’t have to.
Save time & money!
CLICK HERE and grab a FREE Copy of the Attorney Approved HIPAA form and check out our a la carte and paperwork package options.