Startup Nation, Meet Dr. Lisa Herman PsyD, LP!
Dr. Lisa Herman is the founder of Synergy eTherapy and is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist in MN, WI and NY.
She started doing her own online work many years ago and has learned A LOT along the way. About a year and a half ago, she expanded her online private practice to include other licensed therapists to join in and “get handed” to them nearly everything needed to start online work within a group practice feel.
Dr. Lisa lives in Mpls with her handsome hubby, adorable toddler and she loves karaoke (yep!), fishing, cooking and being with extended family.
- How and why I started Synergy eTherapy.
- The uh-ohs! and ah-yeahs! of doing online private practice work.
- Identify resources that can help you learn more about starting your own online therapy practice.
Resources & Giveaway Goodies:
- Our Top Private Practice Resources That We Use & LOVE
- Online Therapist Group
- Calendly – Online Calendar
- The Private Practice Startup’s Technology Assisted Counseling Consent – Grab your copy today
- Synergy eTherapy
- Zur Institute
- Person Centered Tech
- Online Counseling Directory
- Epstein Becker Green 50 state compilation of Telehealth laws, regulations and policies
- Clay Cockrell Podcast- Online Counseling – Taking Your Practice to the Global Audience
- Stephanie Cook Podcast – Top 3 Best Practices for Therapists Offering Online Counseling
- Roy Huggins – HIPAA Peace of Mind Part 1
- Roy Huggins – HIPAA Peace of Mind Part 2
Meet Your Co-Hosts!
What’s up #StartupNation!?! We’re so excited you’re here. In case you’re new to our community, I’m Dr. Kate Campbell, LMFT (on the left) and my business partner aka “BP” Katie Lemieux, LMFT is on the right. We have a blast co-hosting the The Private Practice Startup podcast, where we inspire your private practice journey from startup to mastery. We both built our thriving, 6-figure full-fee private practices from the ground up and love working with ambitious mental health professionals across the globe who want to brand themselves and grow their dream private practice. Enter our Startup Nation Community now to get tons of awesome practice building ninja tips, trick, hacks, and resources!
Assign pre-made or customized homework between session, transfer documents, AND send unlimited messages to all your clients. Fully secure HIPAA-compliant web and mobile apps. Therapists describe Therachat as “Revolutionary” and an “Essential Companion”!
Try Therachat now & experience it yourself: Use coupon code TPPS and get one month for free (worth $40). CLICK HERE to get started.