Startup Nation, Meet Melissa Buffington, LMHC!
Melissa is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor and Work-Life Balance (WLB) Business Coach who after crushing her three-year financial goals for NewVu Therapy in her first year of private practice (while working an ideal schedule) sought a new challenge and increasing levels of freedom, impact, and wealth.
In the same month that Melissa began crushing five-figure months, she followed another calling and ultimately founded a non-profit, Professionals United for Parkland, to facilitate healing and growth in the aftermath of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas school shooting.
She continues to expand the reality of her dream life through helping high-achieving entrepreneurs whose hustle is sabotaging their families to create work life balance so they can scale their businesses, enjoy their success with the ones they love most, and even have time for themselves.
Through each of her endeavors (including starting a family!), Melissa has been blown away by the power of a clear, aligned intention and a heart of love and service in bringing more and more people into the achievement of a fulfilled life.
- People come first, always
- Take radical responsibility
- Master your mind
- Relationships are magic for crushing goals
- Maybe you CAN, but you HAVEN’T done it on your own! Invest in your dream.
Resources & Giveaway Goodies:
- Our Top Private Practice Resources That We Use & LOVE
- A free 45-minute Breakthrough Call with Melissa Buffington where you’ll get total clarity on what’s preventing you from earning more money, having more time for your family, and living your purpose as well as the steps you need to take now. CLICK HERE to Schedule.
- The Power of Your Subconscious Mind by Joseph Murphy
- Outwitting the Devil by Napoleon Hill
- Money, and the Law of Attraction by Esther and Jerry Hicks
Meet Your Co-Hosts!
What’s up #StartupNation!?! We’re so excited you’re here. In case you’re new to our community, I’m Dr. Kate Campbell, LMFT (on the left) and my business partner aka “BP” Katie Lemieux, LMFT is on the right. We have a blast co-hosting the The Private Practice Startup podcast, where we inspire your private practice journey from startup to mastery. We both built our thriving, 6-figure full-fee private practices from the ground up and love working with ambitious mental health professionals across the globe who want to brand themselves and grow their dream private practice. Enter our Startup Nation Community now to get tons of awesome practice building ninja tips, trick, hacks, and resources!
Assign pre-made or customized homework between session, transfer documents, AND send unlimited messages to all your clients. Fully secure HIPAA-compliant web and mobile apps. Therapists describe Therachat as “Revolutionary” and an “Essential Companion”!
Try Therachat now & experience it yourself: Use coupon code TPPS and get one month for free (worth $40). CLICK HERE to get started.