Startup Nation, Meet Becky DeGrossa, MA!
Becky DeGrossa spent many years in the corporate world before becoming a therapist. Once she opened her private practice, she, just like everyone else, struggled with marketing. Figuring out the marketing puzzle was such fun for her, that she decided she liked marketing therapists more than being one, so she launched Counselingwise.
Since 2012, CounselingWise has helped over 200 therapists achieve 1000’s of page 1 rankings in Google. This experience has allowed them to refine a 9-step roadmap for successfully marketing private therapy practices. Becky teaches this roadmap in Private Practice University, and Counselingwise still does this work for therapists who want to fast-track the process.
In his 2017 book, “Private Practice Essentials”, published by PESI, Inc., author Howard Baumgarten said that Becky DeGrossa has “revolutionized the online therapy website building process” with her method.
A few fun facts about Becky:
- She has traveled to 25 countries (and wants to travel to 25 more!)
- She was once trapped in a car with a 100-pound baboon — the scariest experience in her life
- She has mastered the art of “Op” language (demo available), and still speaks “Op” with her 91-year old friend during their weekly phone calls.
The first phase of our 9-step process is the BUILD Phase.
- Niche: Must first know your niches and the proper terms to target to ensure that there is market demand.
- Content: Then write your page correctly – make it long, there’s a flow to it – 7 point marketing message – optimize it.
- Website: Then set them up on your site with a blog silo
Resources & Giveaway Goodies:
- Our Top Private Practice Resources That We Use & LOVE
- How to identify key words
- 3-phase Roadmap and training – A case study of one of our clients who used the roadmap to fill her practice.
- Private Practice Builder’s Facebook Group
- Private Practice University
Meet Your Co-Hosts!
What’s up #StartupNation!?! We’re so excited you’re here. In case you’re new to our community, I’m Dr. Kate Campbell, LMFT (on the left) and my business partner aka “BP” Katie Lemieux, LMFT is on the right. We have a blast co-hosting the The Private Practice Startup podcast, where we inspire your private practice journey from startup to mastery. We both built our thriving, 6-figure full-fee private practices from the ground up and love working with ambitious mental health professionals across the globe who want to brand themselves and grow their dream private practice. Enter our Startup Nation Community now to get tons of awesome practice building ninja tips, trick, hacks, and resources!
Therachat makes it easy for you to engage with your clients in between sessions, and clients love using it!
Assign pre-made or customized homework between session, transfer documents, AND send unlimited messages to all your clients. Fully secure HIPAA-compliant web and mobile apps. Therapists describe Therachat as “Revolutionary” and an “Essential Companion”!
Try Therachat now & experience it yourself: Use coupon code TPPS and get one month for free (worth $40). CLICK HERE to get started.