Startup Nation, Meet Amanda Patterson!
Amanda Patterson is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Certified Addictions Professional, Qualified Supervisor and National Certified Counselor. She is the owner of Caring Therapists of Broward a private practice located in Plantation, Florida.
Startup Nation, Amanda discusses 5 Ways Social Media Can Transform Your Private Practice on The Private Practice Startup Today!
- Just do it! Create your professional Facebook account.
- Get on Twitter and use #hashtags
- Get on Instagram and use #hashtags
- Leverage Linkedin
- Blog often
“And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.” – Anais Nin
Meet Your Co-Hosts!
What’s up #StartupNation!?! We’re so excited you’re here. In case you’re new to our community, I’m Dr. Kate Campbell, LMFT (on the left) and my business partner aka “BP” Katie Lemieux, LMFT is on the right. We have a blast co-hosting the The Private Practice Startup podcast, where we inspire your private practice journey from startup to mastery. We both built our thriving, 6-figure full-fee private practices from the ground up and love working with ambitious mental health professionals across the globe who want to brand themselves and grow their dream private practice. Listen now for awesome practice building ninja tips, trick, hacks, and resources!
- Website: AmandaPattersonLMHC.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: Caring Therapists of Broward
- Facebook: Caring Therapists of Broward
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/amandaplmhc
- Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/